About Our Holiday
- Discover the hidden gems, the culture, history & desert environment in an introduction to Alice Springs with a guided tour.
- Admire the stunning displays in the arid-zone environment as we stroll through the Olive Pink Botanic Gardens, view the town & Macdonell ranges from the spectacular Annie Meyer Hill lookout.
- Be transported back in time at the National Road Transport Hall of Fame & Old Ghan Railway Museum.
- Enjoy a day at the Araluen Cultural Precinct, learn about Indigenous lifestlye, the culture & heritage of Central Australia, explore the Aviation Museum & the Museum of Central Australia.
- Join a journey of 40,000 years of life in Central Australia on the ‘Journey of Dreaming’ Aboriginal cultural tour.
- Admire the vivid colors of the minerals at the Ochre Pits in West McDonnell Ranges.
- Step back in time with a guided tour of the historic Alice Springs Telegraph Station, birthplace of the township.
Location Alice Springs
Modes Of Transport