- Hand-feed a kangaroo or a wild lorikeet, or cuddle a koala at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Enjoy more than 2000 performers and over 430 events at the Woodford Folk Festival.
- Dance in the streets, watch the comedy sessions and acoustic jams!
- Join one of the many workshops whilst at the Festival, why not a circus performer!!
- Take a trip to Bribie Island Arts and Craft fair and enjoy a cruise through Bribie Islands estuarine marine park.
- Visit the home of where the Bee Gees lived in the 1950’s and enjoy a walk along Bee Gees Way in Scarborough.
Location: Woodford, QLD, Australia