Clubmates Travel is now a registered NDIS provider!
• Sample real Bush Tucker locally from locally grown shrubs and trees!
• Be amazed at Crocodylus Park and muster your courage to come face to face with the largest reptiles on the planet as you feed them and possibly give them a cuddle!
• Visit the museum that houses Sweetheart, one of the largest crocodiles ever captured.
• Relax and enjoy some shopping as the sun sets over Mindil Beach Markets while being captivated by the beach's stunning sunset!
• Have a relaxing swim and freshen up to prepare for the Barunga Festival that is brimming with lots of traditional dances, story-telling, Yidaki playing competition, music workshops, football carnivals, great music, spear-making workshops, spearthrowing contests and so much more!
• Sit back and relax on The Spirit of Darwin as you have a charming cruise around the ever-lovely Darwin Harbour.
• Cap off your day with a delicious buffet dinner while indulging in the awe-inspiring sunset!
Loading map of Barunga. Please wait.
Not loading? Please let us know!
Please select your state to display dates and pricing.
Departing From Sydney: 3rd June 2020
Returning to Sydney: 9th June 2020
Sydney Pricing From: $6080
Please read about how you can incorporate your NDIS plan here
Departing From Brisbane: 3rd June 2020
Returning to Brisbane: 9th June 2020
QLD Pricing From: $6109
Departing From Perth: 3rd June 2020
Returning to Perth: 9th June 2020
Perth Pricing From: $6262
Departing From Darwin: 3rd June 2020
Returning to Darwin: 9th June 2020
Darwin Pricing From: $5094
Departing From Adelaide: 3rd June 2020
Returning to Adelaide: 9th June 2020
Adelaide Pricing From: $6385
Departing From Hobart: 2nd June 2020
Returning to Hobart: 9th June 2020
Hobart Pricing From: $7480
Departing From Melbourne: 3rd June 2020
Returning to Melbourne: 9th June 2020
Melbourne Pricing From: $6225
Departing From ACT: 3rd June 2020
Returning to ACT: 9th June 2020
ACT Pricing From: $6529